Temperature Transmitter RTT30
For demanding temperature measurement applications that require a rugged, robust and reliable temperature transmitter, the Invensys Foxboro RTT30 Temperature Transmitter provides the best solution.
The RTT30 is a new pinnacle in temperature transmitter engineering, design and manufacturing. The RTT30 Intelligent Temperature transmitter is a full-featured, 2-wire transmitter, which is available in HART, Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus PA communication protocols. Remote communication is provided with a HART communicator or PC-based Configurator. Input signals are received from RTDs and thermocouples, and from resistance and millivolt sources. There can be two measuring inputs in 2-, 3-, and 4-wire connections. An optional backlit LCD can be provided that shows the current primary temperature measurement and can indicate alarms.
- Dual Compartment Housing Electronics are isolated from the terminal block. Longer service life and better protection of the electronics from corrosive environments.
- Intelligent "Hot Sensor Backup" Should the primary sensor burn out, the RTT30 is able to intelligently switch to a secondary backup sensor. This prevents unexpected downtime and maintains productivity within the plant.
- Sensor Corrosion The RTT30 is capable of measuring corrosion on the Sensor. Maintenance is able to better predict the quality of their temperature sensors and their life expectancy.
- Sensor Drift Detection This diagnostic enables the Control room to evaluate their temperature measurements over time and make better decisions concerning sensor stability.
- Automatic Temperature Range Sensor Change The RTT30 is capable of switching the primary temperature measurement from sensor 1 to sensor 2 (a different sensor type) which is accurate for a certain temperature range
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44(0)1865 60 0245