Temperature Transmitter RTT15
The FOXBORO Temperature Transmitter RTT15 provide highly reliable, stable, and accurate temperature measurements, using either RTD or thermocouple sensors.
This microprocessor-based transmitter is fully user-configurable and is available with a choice of 4-20 mA/HART, Foundation Fieldbus, or Profibus communications.
- Microprocessor-based technology for maximum accuracy, reliability, and longevity
- Two versions available:
- – 4-20 mA with HART
- – FOUNDATION fieldbus H1 or PROFIBUS PA
- Input/output isolation
- Automatic self-diagnosis and self-calibration
- Support for two-, three-, or four-wire RTDs and a wide variety of thermocouple types
- Integral sensors with high quality and durable construction
- Wide selection of bare sensors and sensor/thermowell packages
- Basic module mounting to surface or DIN rail
- Variety of weatherproof and explosionproof housings for remote and element mounting
- Best in the industry - 5 year warranty; 17 year optional.
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44(0)1865 60 0245