EMCO Restriction Plate Series for RTJ Flanges IRB/4
EMCO Restriction Plate Series IRB/4 for RTJ Flanges
EMCO restriction plates are used to restrict the flow in order to prevent damage on pipe line equipment on the upstream side in blow down systems or to limit the flow / pressure to avoid damage on equipment on the downstream side.
The plates can be calculated according to ISO 5167 as thin restriction orifice plates, or
thick plates according to R.W. Miller/Ward-Smith.
EMCO Restriction plates and Critical flow Devices type IRB/1, IRB/4, IRB/6, ILR
These single hole plates are mounted between flanges according to ANSI B 16.5 with raised face or ring type joint, according to the NORSOK flange standard L-005, or hub connections for high pressure applications The plates can be supplied in many different material qualities including AISI 316, 22Cr.Duplex, 25Cr Duplex, 6Mo, Hastelloy, Titanium etc. There is virtually no limitation for design pressure or temperature. A full documentation package is available including calculation of bore, plate thickness, noise level, dimensional drawing, pressure test, PMI test.
Design and calculation standards :
- ISO 5167, Shell Flow Meter Engineering Handbook, R.W. Miller: Flow Measurement Engineering Handbook, etc.
- Sizes : 1/2" - 24"
- Pressure rating : 300 - 2500 lbs
- Orifice plate shape : Square edge concentric.
- Thickness calculation : ASME standard
- Plate thickness : Minimum 20 mm, thickness is calculated to handle the differential pressure.
- Discharge : Determined by the thickness of the plate coefficient
- Material : AISI 316, Duplex, Monel, 6Mo, Titanium Hastelloy, Zirconium, others on request
- Mounting style : Between Ring Type Joint flanges according to ANSI B16.5, or DIN standards.
- Handle : With name plate in AISI 316 with the following inscription : TAG no., serial no., pressure rating, inner pipe dia., bore, material.
Documentation : Material certificate according to EN 10204-3.1. Noise calculation.
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44(0)1865 600245