EMCO Multi Hole Restriction Plates
The EMCO multihole restriction plates are used where noise in single hole plates is generated above an acceptable level.
- Multi hole plates are used where noise in single hole plates is generated above an acceptable level.
- Multistage single hole restriction plates for depressurizing.
- Process conditions determine number of stages.
- The outlet process connection determined/
- calculated depending on process conditions.
- Multistage multi hole restriction plates for depressurizing and for combating noise.
- EMCO Multi Hole Restriction Plates and Multi Hole Critical Flow Devices type MRP/1, MRP/4, MILR, MROy
EMCO multi hole restriction plates are used to restrict the flow at high differential pressures and to reduce the sound pressure noise level. The plates can be calculated according to ISO 5167 as thin restriction orifice plates, or thick plates according to R.W. Miller/Ward-Smith. Noise level is calculated according to EN 60534-8-3, -8-4. In applications with high flow rates, standard flat restriction plates do not have sufficient area to accommodate the large number of holes required. The conical shape of the restriction plate has a larger area compared to the flat plate. EMCO multi hole restriction plate series MROy can accommodate a larger number of holes.
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44(0)1865 600245