EMCO+ Needle Valves RV 400
EMCO needle valves type RV 400 are used as primary shut-off valves in connection with primary elements (orifice plates, venturis etc.)
- The valve body is drop forged in one piece.
- The valves are supplied with BSP or NPT threads, weld ends for butt-welding or socket-welding.
- The stuffing box is external to valve spindle thread.
- The valves are pressure tested to 600 bar.
- Material : Stainless Steel AISI 316, 17%Cr.steel
- Packing : Graphite.
- Hand wheel : Pressed steel.
- Connection : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" BSP or NPT tapered threads int. ø12, ø14, ø16, ø21.3 mm int.
- Pressure rating : PN 400
- Temperature : max. 300 oC.
- Pressure 400 160 125 20 bar
Temperature 20 125 200 300 °C
Pressure Temperature Guide
|DN||G||K||d||Length||D||Hmax||Weight kg||Kv value|
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44 1923 462500
Supplied by DP-Flow