EMCO Needle Valves 1604
The EMCO needle valves type 1604 are used as primary shut-off valves in connection with primary elements (orifice plates, venturis etc.)
- The valve body is drop forged in one piece.
- The valves are supplied with weld ends for butt-welding or socket-welding.
- The stuffing box is external to valve spindle thread.
- The seat is exchangeable.
- The valves are pressure tested to 600 bar.
- Material : 13CrMo44
- Packing : Graphite.
- Hand wheel : Pressed steel.
- Connection : weld ends
- Sizes : Ø 21,3 (1/2")
- Pressure rating : PN 400
- Temperature : max. 400
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44 1923 462500
Supplied by DP-Flow