Pressure Measurements and Instruments
Our pressure transmitters are installed across the process automation industry, from oil & gas, pharmaceutical, power, chemical, pulp & paper, metals & mining, water & wastewater and many others. These transmitters are offered with a wide variety of features, options, accessories, and services that add to
the performance and capabilities of this versatile family of digital and analog output pressure transmitters.
- Intelligent digital output transmitters with FoxComTM, HART, FOUNDATION fieldbus, or Modbus communication protocols.
- Electronic transmitters with 4 to 20 mA or low power, low voltage 1 to 5 V dc analog outputs.
- Absolute, gauge, d/p Cell, multirange, multivariable, and premium performance transmitters.
- d/p Cell transmitters with traditional or low profile/CoplanarTM structures.
- Transmitters with direct connect or capillary connected seals; or with integral end connections for sanitary, pulp and paper, and high gauge pressure applications.
- SIL2 Transmitters for certain HART versions.
- PC-based configurators and communicators for remote communication.
- Integral LCD indicator with pushbuttons for local configuration.
- Electrical conduit adapters.
- One, two-, three-, and five-valve manifolds.
- Process venting and bleeding options.
- Special degreasing and cleaning.
- Bracket sets for pipe mounting.
- NACE MR 01-75 compliance.
- Special stainless steel and NACE bolting.
- Low temperature and high pressure options.
- Custom configuration.
- External zero adjustment.
- Quality assurance certificates.
- Compact orifices and orifice plates; also integral flow orifices for very low flow rates.
- Custody transfer cover locks and seals.
- Primary devices (nozzles, Venturis, etc.).
- DP regulators, power supplies, rotameters for control of purge rate, and pressure snubbers.
- Supplemental customer tag.
- Accessories conforming to European Union Directives are marked with “CE” logo.
- Custom options to user's requirements
- Optional “getting started” instructions.
- Standard 5-year warranty; 17 year optional with Multirange and Premium Performance transmitters.
- See inside pages for more accessories/services.
I/A Series Pressure Transmitters
- Differential Pressure (DP)
- Gauge Pressure (GP)
- Absolute Pressure (AP)
- Multivariable Transmitter for AP, DP, T, Density, and Mass Flow Rate Measurements
- Multivariable Transmitter for AP, DP, and T Measurements
- Multirange GP and DP Transmitters
- Premium Performance Multirange GP and DP Transmitters
- Transmitters with Pressure Seals:
- Flanged Level - Direct Mount
- Flanged - Remote or Direct Mount
- Threaded - Remote or Direct Mount
- In-Line Saddle Weld - Remote or Direct Mount
- Sanitary - Remote Mount
- Sanitary Level - Direct Mount
- Transmitters with Integral Connectors
- For sanitary processes
- For pulp and paper processes
- For high gauge pressure applications
- Transmitters with 1-, 2-, 3-, and 5-Valve Manifolds:
- For general purpose applications
- For natural gas applications
- For power industry applications
- Transmitters for SIL2 Applications:
- HART Versions only (-T version)
- IAP10, IGP10, IAP20, IGP 20, and IDP10
- Transmitters only.
Differential pressure transmitters:-IDP10; IDP15; IDP25; IDP31; IDP50
Absolute Pressure; Gauge Pressure transmitters, Temperature sensors and mass flow computers.
MultiVariable Transmitters :- IMV25, IMV30
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44 1923 462500
Supplied by DP-Flow