Pneumatic instrumentation for the process industry
We supply a broad range of dependable pneumatic instruments, including transmitters, large case and panel mounted instruments for recording and controlling, current to pneumatic converters, and many more.
- All instruments have been field proven through years of experience and are precise, easy to maintain, and available in a wide range of materials.
- Our line encompasses a variety of measurement types.
- Flow Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Liquid Level Measurement
- Other Applications
Large Case Instruments
- Our large case instruments have been on the job for years in process plants around the world.
- These versatile instruments fit a wide range of applications. There’s a unit for just about every process function:
- And they are available with a selection of measurement elements:
- Servo Elements for RTDs/Thermocouples and other Electrical Inputs
- Many processes require both electronic and pneumatic instrumentation. Converters allow you to integrate that combination into your control strategy.
- Foxboro makes converters for both purposes:
- Current-to-Pneumatic (I/P) E69 Series
- Available with a selection of input/output signals
- Small, compact, lightweight—for easy installation
- High air delivery rate for direct valve actuation
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44(0)1865 60 0245