The RPM® View™
The RPM® View™ is a patented Raman Photometer designed for real-time concentration measurements and analysis of multiple analytes in a either a liquid or gas phase process stream. With a compact footprint, the analyzer can be configured to monitor up to eight components.
Blending the benefits of Raman laser analysis with filter photometry, the RPM® View simplifies Raman technology by eliminating the need for complex chemometric models.
- Detection of “infrared invisibles” (eg. hydrogen, oxygen) in addition to infrared analytes (eg. hydrocarbons)
- Lower initial price and lifecycle costs versus CCD based full spectrum Raman analyzers
- Analysis not susceptible to small particulates or bubbles in liquid phase samples
- Optional fiber-coupling to sample cell for deployment in harsh sampling environments
- Incorporates powerful SpectraRTS software for flexible sample system control and communication to DCS
- Utilizes embedded processor - does not require an external computer to operate
- Can be configured for use in general purpose or hazardous area environments
Download Datasheet RPM_View_Datasheet.pdf