RPM® MD Lab or Rackmount
The AIT by Schneider ElectricRPM® Series are multi-channel CCD-based Raman analyzers designed for real-time process monitoring and process development applications. They provide rapid, accurate and stable monitoring of physical properties and chemical composition of liquids, emulsions, slurries and solids. The RPM® MD™ can be configured as a process rackmount or bench top analyzer for general purpose use in the control room or in the lab. Remote, simultaneous analysis of 1-4 sampling points at a distance of up to 200 meters using fiber optic sampling.
- NeXCAL™ continuous automatic frequency scale correction provides permanent calibration
- Operates on the same powerful SpectraRTS™ process software found in the ANALECT® series of on-line and process development FTIR and FT-NIR analyzers
- For laboratory use, SpectraStudio™ software is offered
- Comprehensive chemometric software including SpectraQuant™, Matlab®, Pirouette® and Unscrambler is available
- Raman’s high information content and sampling technology result in a wide variety of applications
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance available
The RPM MD™ analyzer is the laboratory companion to the RPM 785 on line analyzer. Calibrations developed on the RPM MD can be seamlessly transfered to the RPM 785 via SpectraSuite™ software for real-time process analysis, model development, data acquisition, validation routines and environmental reporting.
If you require further information on this product or would like a quotation, please contact dp-flow on:
sales +44(0)1865 600245