ANALECT® RovIR FTIR
The AIT by Schneider Electric ANALECT® RovIR FTIR system is designed to be transportable for real-time dynamic monitoring of pilot scale reaction chemistries and continuous process streams.
- Allows measurements at multiple probe tap locations utilizing just one analyzer
- Utilizes process-proven ANALECT® Diamond 20™ Transept™ optical head
- Interchangeable sampling options to meet a wide range of operating conditions: – Choice of Diamond, ZnSe, and Silicon Probes – Flow-through ATR and transmission accessories – High throughput light pipes and fiber-optic configurations
- Grams/AI™software and SpectraRTS process software with SpectraQuant™ chemometric software tools for batch and continuous stream monitoring
- Full chemometric modeling capability including SpectraQuant™, Eigenvector PLS Toolbox®, Eigenvector Solo®, Camo Unscrambler, Matlab®, Infometrix Pirouette® and Grams PLSiQ
Download Datasheet Analect_RovIR_Datasheet.pdf